Thursday, August 4, 2011

Label Love!

Well I'm up for 2 big reading changes in my class this year. 1 is implementing the Daily 5 and 2 is switching from using Fountas Pinnell leveling to DRA. Sooo....one thing HAD to happen...I needed to take a look at my classroom library!! The switch had been going smoothly until it was time to show the level for each book in my library.  I have several hand-me-down books and some are already leveled with handwritten letters so these would need to be covered! I just couldn't find any leveling methods or products that matched the decor or the style of the rest of my room. TIME TO CREATE!! I'm loving the new labels that I made! Just perfect! If you are interested, the labels and instructions are available on my TpT store. Here is a little sneak peak...
       



I am lovin these labels!!!

I also have a set of Matching Literacy Genre Headers!! 

I'm all over the polka dots this year. Giggles!

2 comments:

  1. Your labels are adorable and I love polka dots too!!! I have them in my classroom too!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome my school has been using DRA for the past 8 years and just started Daily 5 last year. I love love love Daily 5. Get excited!
    Oh, and thanks for these!

    ReplyDelete