Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Classroom Reveal...Burlap & Black

Ok well it's not technically my classroom BUT I did create the sets.  In fact these pictures are actually a combination of 2 different classrooms in my building that used my Burlap & Black decor.  I am loving the results.  Ms. Durbin (whom I'm uber-excited is my daughter's teacher this year) from 3rd Grade's a Hoot wanted a change of pace from her bright owls...and well since I am no longer in a classroom myself {more on that in a future post} I had to get my decorating fix some way... so I volunteered to make her set. I am super happy with the results and well she says it feels so "zen!" Fabulous! Disclaimer: Please excuse the blurry pics.  Had to count on the iPhone for this one.

Calendar

Table Numbers & Name Tags

Clip Chart and Hall of Fame

Student Book Boxes & Leveled Library
(Bins from Walmart)

Daily 5 & CAFE Board

Welcome Sign & Subject Headers

How cute is the little valance! It was made using burlap and black ribbon! (No sew!)

Other Decoratives!
(Fabric & Burlap: Hobby Lobby)
(Door Sign - Painted Canvas w/ Printable burlap sheet: Walmart)


All of this burlap business makes my southern heart happy! 

You can pick up your Burlap & Black Decoratives in my Teachers Pay Teachers store here!





3 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your beautiful decor. What is the clip hall of fame? I use a clip chart in my classroom and I'm always looking for ways to keep kids hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a tutorial on how to put up the burlap border like you did on this bulletin board?

    ReplyDelete