Monday, August 4, 2014

Burlap & Black

Well I avoided going to Mardel for as long could.  I had convinced myself that I did not need to see all of the new wonderful decor and did not need to add more to my already too large border obsession.  Then it happened.  I was actually going to grab a few supplies for an upcoming staff development.  A quick trip turned into a 2 hour browsing session of the newest classroom decor...just like I KNEW it would!!  I left completely inspired and abandoned my plans for the rest of the day to start a new classroom set.  This is what did it...

Oh that burlap! I won't actually have a classroom this year but I was too in love to just let it go.  I immediately began creating.  I was sharing my new endeavor when my friend Misty from 3rd Grade's a Hoot asked to take a peek.  She was in!!...ready for a classroom makeover.  Goodbye sweet owls...hellooooo BURLAP & BLACK.  Now that the sets are complete I can not wait to see how her room turns out.  Check it out.

And a few coordinating accessories...

You can pick these items up in my TPT store.

Just in time for the sale!

Back soon with pics of the burlap classroom, a birdie giveaway, staff development goodies, and my new office!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little confused with the terminology. Burlap is the material and Vintage is the theme, right? It looks sooo beautiful. I need this in my classroom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great article, Glad to read the article. It is very informative for us. Thanks for posting.
    Do check
    Paypal Login
    gemini login

    ReplyDelete