Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 2 Linky...

I'm clearly highly motivated by the Read Across America Week Linky at Primary Chalkboard!


Tuesday's Topic: Everything Dr. Seuss!! I've got this one covered!

Let's start with a handful of pictures from today's celebration.  As I mentioned yesterday, I was scheduled for a workshop today but I just had to drop in first thing this morning a snap a few pics with my awesome team and daughter.  Here we are in our Seuss gear...
We made our bow tie shirts and grabbed the hats from Party City. 

My daughter's grade level decorated with Horton Hears a Who, so she dressed as a clover complete with a speck and Horton plush.

My classroom parents did an amazing job on the snacks and goodies!





I didn't quite get my door exactly the way I wanted it, but I'm happy with the result.

So cute.  You can also find my previous Seuss celebrations HERE my Seuss inspired Word Family Board HERE, and a post dedicated to The Lorax HERE.

I hope you are enjoying a Seuss-tastic week!


2 comments: