Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Board Crush!

I am SO grateful for all of the amazing ideas out there in the teacher world!! I am visual. So, following teachers on Instagram is like the best thing ever.  And oh my word...the bulletin boards.  There's just not enough wall space for the number of perfectly precious displays out there! 

At the beginning of the year there are so many wonderful ideas for back to school.  The challenge for me...how do I do them ALL and still match our campus theme.  This year, we decided that our campus theme would be Walker Tribe...black and gold with arrows! I was sold! 

But wait what...did you SEE the sets put out by Michell Griffo from Apples & ABCs this year. I had serious Board-Crush!!  I was so inspired that I had to figure out a way to make them fit our theme. With a few tweaks, I had the hallways all set.  

The Inspiration...(Board-Crush!)

The Result!

Another Beautiful Board...

...In Black & Gold!

I am so happy with how they turned out and I still get that little smirk that you get when you pass your crush, each time I see them in the hallway! 

Board Bonus: I also set up this little photo background during Back to School.  




14 comments:

  1. Actually creativity and informative sharing.Great sharing.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you intend to obtain POE Currency on the Internet site, it is best to use POECurrency, you need to ensure that the site you want to trade is professional to avoid unnecessary trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. Keep it up...
    Try to click my blog...
    top 10 foods for kidney health

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a interesting post. Thanks for sharing this. Keep get apk apps and games from tedrasoft

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Chocolate Market Report and Forecast 2022-2027’, gives an in-depth analysis of the global Chocolate Market, assessing the market based on its segments like categories, product types, growth, qualities, processed types, applications, and regions. The report tracks the latest trends in the industry and studies their impact on the overall market upcoming years. The chocolate market is being driven by the growing demand for chocolate in the food and beverage industry, as a popular flavouring ingredient. For instance, chocolate is used in producing cookies and cakes, and can also be found in beverages, Additionally, the wide variety of chocolates available in the market are also attracting further consumer investments, which is expected to positively impact the market growth. The major players in the market are NestlĂ© S.A., Ferrero Group, Mars, Incorporated, Mondelez International, Hershey Co., Barry Callebaut AG, and Kerry Group plc, many others are lead of this industry. Expert Market Research provides market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Health, Food and Beverage, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining. For more information about us, Kindly visit our website also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very impactful article, and I truly admire it from my perspective! Your blog post contains a lot of useful information. Thank you for sharing this one. Beth Dutton Blue Poncho

    ReplyDelete