Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday!

This linky over at Cara's fabulous First Grade Parade is just perfect for me today.  I worked this morning to begin the process of re-organizing my Pinterest page.  Previously, I only had one education related board called "Teacher Style." It had about a gazillion pins and was not real easy to find what I was looking for based on memory.  So today, I created a few more boards to help me (and you!) stay a little more organized with my pin obsession.  Perfect!

Since I've been organizing my teacher related board, I start with my new favorite education pins.

I am lovin' this craftivity by A Cupcake for the Teacher. I can't wait to make this the first week of school.

This vowel pack by Teacher to the Core is just adorbs.  The color and design have my name written all over them! And come on, as a first grade teacher, I've always wanted to figure out a way to use the cute Chicka Chicka books on a level appropriate for my firsties. BAM!

 At first glance, this pin may not seem education related BUT I am in need of a new read aloud chair since I'm afraid mine won't make it another year! Tear.  I would love to have this cute little chair added to my classroom posted by F is for First Grade

In the "take me shopping" department, I pinned this fabulous little return address label that I plan to order from MoxyPaperie on Etsy

The hubbie and I have been daydreaming of adding a pool while battling the Texas summer heat and I saw this amazing design pin linked to IZI Funny. *Disclaimer-I'm not sure about the content of the remainder of this site, but did enjoy the Beautiful Nature Made by People tab.* I mean Oh. My. Word...how fun would this be!?

A little home decor...This is actually from Walmart and is called the Emily Accent Chair!

This quote is posted on my "Wonderful Words" board and is very humbling to me! I kind of like to switch it around for me though and think about not comparing my middle to someone else's beginning!

And I've always wanted to post this one of my sparkly little blog so here it is...

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Great pins!! I love the idea of a read aloud chair... I think I need to find myself a cute one! ;) And of course, thank you for the love!!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pinned that comparison pin as well! I have to think about that every time I get frustrated with blogging! =)
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa!
    You shared some pretty fun pins! The pool pic is on my "backyard bucket list"! AMAZING!!!
    Happy Weekend!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart, heart, heart that chair from Wal-Mart! Seriously? Wal-Mart? I think I need it!

    Have a great weekend!

    cowansprekcaterpillars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found your blog earlier this summer and became a follower! I am so glad to now be a Pinterest follower, as well! Your pins are soooo great!! One of the pins I pinned for this linky is from YOUR classroom!!!

    Your blog and classroom are very inspiring! I will be teaching 1st Grade this year, so I was super excited to find your blog! Thank you!!! Can't wait to read more!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete