Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Glitter... (Anchors, TPT, & Snowmen Freebie)

Ok, just a quick drop in to sprinkle a little glitter...

Here are a few of the anchor charts my firsties and I created last week:

Our Shared Reading objective was text evidence and inferences.  We had just discussed schema the previous week.  I created a short text passage with our polar bear theme leaving out the topic.  Here are the before and after shots.
Here are a few of our anchor charts from math and science...


As requested, the Work on Words bin labels are now posted in my TPT Store! for only $2. Check them out!
And finally...this week we are working on main idea and details using "Snowmen at Night!" Click HERE for a free response sheet that I whipped up after school today!

I hope that everyone is off to an awesome short week that only has 3 working days left! giggles!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE your charts! Can they get any cuter?!?! Have a great rest of your day :)

    Lisa :)
    We are also having a $25 giftcard giveaway that ends tomorrow if you have time to stop by!
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work!! All of it! Yay for 3 days left!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am reading that book to my class tomorrow and this will go perfectly with the art project I had planned. Now I don't have to make my own response sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your measuring time anchor chart is great! I'm your newest follower and I like all your pink and green materials!

    Sara :)

    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just came across your blog and love it! (new follower) Very cute ideas! Come stop by mine for some math ideas and centers :)
    ~sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clock anchor chart! Love it all!
    Doris@thirdgradethinkers8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your anchor charts. We are going to begin inferring and time in February! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I found your blog! Your ideas are great!

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your anchor charts are so pretty! :) I love your creativity!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tag your it! Head on over to my blog!
    secondgradesuccess1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marisa,
    Super cute blog...I recognized it because they ( Dreamlike Magic ) created mine too. I just love her work! I'm glad I found you, I'm brand new to blogging and would love for you to stop by and visit me sometime.
    ~ Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is adorable! And your anchor charts are fantastic! I can totally reference your Polar Bear chart for next year! LOVE it!
    Happy to be a new first grade follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete